Rubber packing sheets
Rubber sheets are designed for performing seals, working statically unstretched.
– SBR – rubber sheets for general use, to use in natural conditions
– NBR – rubber sheets with increased resistance to greases, oil, fats, tested according to PN-ISO 1817 in standard IRM 903 oil
– CR – rubber sheets with increased resistance to weather conditions and weak acids; tested according to PN-ISO 1817 under the influence of 20% sulfuric acid VI
– EPDM/SBR – rubber sheets resistant to elevated temperatures, with increased resistance to atmospheric conditions; accelerated ageing tested acording to PN-ISO 188 temp. 100oC
– NR-L – non-marking rubber sheets in natural color (beige), may be intended for contact with food stuffs.
On request we are able to produce rubber sheets in the range 45-90°ShA
Maximum width is 1400mm
The thickness of the rubber produced in rolls is from 1 to 20mm
Length for rolls with a thickness from 1 to 4mm up to 20m
We produce rubber sheets with thickness from 20 to 50mm in size of 1m x 1m